b.e computer science engineering
b.e computer science and engineering
To indoctrinate the students to become technical experts through pragmatic research approach in Computer Science and Engineering by rendering global services and Entrepreneurship for the rural empowerment.
• To enhance rural sector students as a knowledge repository of International standards by diligent executes with meticulous academic plan.
• To promote perceptual learning attitude for students to succeed in high level program with professional competency.
• To fulfill the curriculum gaps of Industry-Institute interaction by proactive research hub.
- The undergraduate program in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) was established in 1999-2000 with an initial intake of 60 seats. The program saw a subsequent increase in intake to 90 seats in 2001-2002, followed by a further increase to 120 seats in 2006-2007. In 2007, the program received accreditation from the National Board of Accreditation of the All India Council for Technical Education (NBA-AICTE) for a period of three years. The accreditation was renewed in 2013 for an additional two years and again in 2016 for another two years.
The postgraduate program in CSE was initiated in 2005-06, with an initial intake of 18 seats.
SHORT TERM GOALS
1. Developing and improving software applications and systems that are user-friendly, efficient, and secure.
2. Increasing the speed and performance of computing systems, especially in areas such as data processing and artificial intelligence.
3. Improving the reliability and robustness of hardware and software systems to reduce downtime and prevent failures.
4. Enhancing the accessibility and usability of technology for individuals with disabilities or limitations.
5. Advancing the field of cybersecurity to protect against data breaches and cyber attacks.
6. Exploring emerging technologies such as blockchain, quantum computing, and augmented/virtual reality to develop new applications and capabilities.
7. Collaborating with other fields such as healthcare, finance, and transportation to apply computer science and engineering to solve real-world problems.
8. Increasing diversity and inclusivity in the field by promoting education and opportunities for underrepresented groups.
9. Supporting and participating in open-source communities to contribute to the development and sharing of technology.
10. Continuously learning and adapting to new technologies, tools, and methodologies to stay current and relevant in the field.
LONG TERM GOALS
1. Developing new and innovative technologies that can help address global challenges, such as climate change, healthcare, and poverty.
2. Creating smarter and more sustainable cities that utilize technology to improve efficiency, safety, and quality of life.
3. Advancing the field of artificial intelligence to create systems that can learn, reason, and make decisions on their own.
4. Pushing the boundaries of computing power to enable more complex simulations, modeling, and data analysis in fields such as science, engineering, and finance.
5. Increasing the accessibility and affordability of technology to enable more people around the world to benefit from its advantages.
6. Developing new methods and tools to improve cybersecurity and protect against emerging threats.
7. Promoting ethical and responsible use of technology to prevent unintended consequences and harm to individuals and society.
8. Supporting and advancing research in emerging fields such as quantum computing, biotechnology, and nanotechnology.
9. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce in the field to bring new perspectives and ideas to technology development.
10. Encouraging collaboration and interdisciplinary work between computer science and other fields to solve complex problems and advance knowledge.