The Applied Electronics, being an inter-disciplinary branch of engineering, is heading towards development of new & intelligent sensors, smart transducers, MEMS Technology, Blue tooth Technology etc.
The automation systems in the production are rapidly being enhanced and the demand for highly skilled electronics engineers is on the rise.
• The course study helps the candidate to gain advanced technical knowledge in the application area of electronics.
• They have in-depth understanding of both analog and digital engineering principles, which can find application in modern product engineering technology.
• The Engineers can plan, design, evaluate and test the electrical and electronic equipment and systems.
• The graduates can direct or supervise installations, testing, inspection and maintenance activities, and may specialize in areas such as transmission, communications systems, computer chip design and electronics.
• The demand for Applied Electronics is growing rapidly and job opportunities for graduates are multi-faceted.
• The graduates can work as Manufacturing Engineers in MNCs, Quality Controller, Research, Design & Development Consultants, Entrepreneurs and Teachers.
• The graduates have the ability to use knowledge creativity and innovative to solve problems, pragmatism and practically to turn a concept into reality.
• Professional approaches and ability to work to an ethical code of conduct.
• Candidates willing for further research studies are also suitable for the course.