November 01 2018SKPEC
The College Library, which has been established in the year 1999. The total area of the Library building is about 1440 sq.m. user are in access of the library. Many knowledge-based services like that of Reference, Bibliography, MALIBNET service. DELNET, Reprography, CD-ROM Databases, Internet browsing and e-services are provided by the library for its users.
- The Library functions from 08.00 am to 08.00 pm on all working days
- The Library is a repository of 65,000 books.
- The references section has more than 15,000 books in various disciplines
- The periodicals section has more than 2,000 volumes of scientific and technical periodicals and journals, including IEEE Journals (Printed Copy).
- The digital Library, which has 100 PCs, subscribes to more than 250 online journals.
- Discussion rooms are available for the faculty and students.
- The Media Resource centre has a number of Video and Audio cassettes, besides 1500 CDs.
- The Library is E-journals ASME, ASCE, IEEE, IMC.
- The Library is membership DELNET.
- The Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) is extended to users.
- The Library avilable for 3500 journals backvolumes.
- Reading ROOM: The SKPEC Library has sitting capacity of 500 students.
- During examinations the library is kept open for 24 hours.
- Book bank systems is introduced for all the students.
- Reproagraphy facility is made available for staff and students.
- NPTL provides E-Learning through online web and video courese in Engineering.
- Autocar India
- Business India
- Business World
- Competition Success Review
- Competition Wizard
- Data Quest
- Electronics for You
- Employment News
- Puthiya Thalaimurai (Tamil)
- General Knowledge to day
- Reader`s digest
- Kattumana thozhil
- Sri Ramkrishna Vijayam
- The Vedanta Kesari
- Business to day
- Business Line
- Deccan Chronicle
- The Hindu (Tamil)
- Dinamalar (Tamil)
- Daily Thanthi (Tamil
- Dinakaran (Tamil)
- Dinamani (Tamil)
- The Economic Times
- The Hindu
- The New Indian Express
- The Times of India
- IEEE (ASP)
- Engineering ProQuest Technology Collection
Under E-Shodhsindu : Consortium For Higher Education Electronic Resources
- ASCE Journals Online
- ASME Journals Online
- National Programming on Technology Enhanced Learning
Open Access Journals & Books
- Books Volumes 74,050.
- Title 12,552
- National journals: 105
- International journals: 110
- Online public access Catalogue (OPAC)-All
- Resources sharing in campus
- Regular Services
- Reprographic Services
- Scanning Services
- Reference Services
- Circulation Services.
|Digital Knowledge Centre||9.00a.m.-4.30p.m.(Closed on Sun)|
|Audio-Visual Room**||9.00a.m.-4.30p.m.(Closed on Sun)|
|Closed Reference||8.00 a.m.- 8.00 p.m.|
- Books will be issued only on production of valid user ID card.
- Books borrowed must be returned on or before the due date.
- Only one renewal can be done at any one time.
- Books will have to be physically presented for renewals.
- Books will be renewed if there are no reservations.
- Users are requested to verify the physical condition of the books before borrowing.
- For late return of books, overdue charges will be collected as per rules in force.
- Users are requested to collect receipt for fine amount paid by them.
- Users are requested to deposit their bags/belongings (other than valuables) at the personal belongings counter.
- Users are required to observe silence inside the library.
- Users are required to switch off the lights and fans when not required or while leaving the reading halls.
- Misuse of library facilities is an offence and calls for punishment as decided by the competent authority.
- Users are required to keep the library and the campus neat and tidy.
|Professors Assistant Professors and Lecturers|
|Upto 15 Days||Rs.2/- per day per book including intervening holidays|
|Accounting for Management|
|Adobe Photoshop for Web|
|Animation in Flash|
|Art of Effective Management|
|Basic Electrical Engineering|
|Basics of Programming|
|Be a Better Manager|
|Building a Winning Team|
|Building Sales Tools|
|C++ - Advanced|
|C Programming - Advanced - I|
|C Programming - Advanced - II|
|Circuits & Systems|
|Creativity of Managers|
|Data Structure and Algorithms|
|Digital Circuits and System - I|
|Digital Circuits and System - II|
|Digital Home Recording Studio|
|Digital Signal Processing|
|Dynamic HTML_DHTML Part I|
|Dynamic HTML_DHTML Part II|
|Electrical & Illumination Design|
|Electrical Engineering Materials|
|Electric Power System|
|Electricity & Magnetism|
|Electronics devices & Circuits|
|Elements of Electrical Engineering|
|Engineering Graphics & Drawing|
|Engineering Mathematics - I|
|Engineering Mathematics - II|
|Engineering Mathematics - III|
|Foundation of Computer Science|
|Introduction to Programming|
|J2EE (Java 2 Enterprise Edition)|
|Light wave 3D advanced Modeling|
|Linux: Introduction to Linux|
|Local Area Networks & Protocols|
|Macromedia Contribute 2|
|Macromedia Dreamweaver MX web applications|
|Dreamweaver/ Fireworks/ Flash Integration|
|Flash MX Actor Script|
|Flash MX 2004|
|Managing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Environment|
|Maya 6 Fundamentals|
|Microsoft Office XP|
|Microsoft SQL Server Database Programming|
|Microsoft Visual Basic.NET|
|Microsoft Visual Basic 6 - Advanced|
|Network Security & Management|
|NT Server 4.0 - Monitoring and Maintenance|
|Operating System - I|
|ORACLE 8i - PL/SQL - I|
|ORACLE 8i - PL/SQL - II|
|ORACLE 8i - SQL|
|ORACLE Database Administration - Fundamentals I|
|ORACLE Database Administration - Fundamentals II|
|PC (Detailed knowledge of computer fundamentals)|
|SQL Server 7.0|
|TCP/IP Protocol Suite Advanced|
|Total Quality Management|
|Unix Shell - Fundamentals|
|Unix Shell Scripting- Advanced|
|VLSI - Design|
|Web Publishing/ Publicizing|
|XML - Advanced|