The College Library was established in the year 1999. The total area of the Library building is about 1440 sq.m. Many knowledge-based services like Reference, Bibliography, MALIBNET service. DELNET, Reprography, CD-ROM Databases, Internet browsing and e-services are provided by the library for its users.
- The Library functions from 09.00 am to 05.00 pm on all working days.
- The Library is a repository of 55,500 books.
- The references section has more than 15,000 books in various disciplines.
- The periodicals section has more than 2,000 volumes of scientific and technical periodicals and journals, including IEEE Journals (Printed Copy).
- The digital Library, which has 20 PCs, subscribed to more number of online journals.
- Discussion rooms are available for the faculty and students.
- The Media Resource centre has a number of Video and Audio cassettes, besides 1500 CDs.
- The Library has membership in DELNET.
- The Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) is extended to users.
- Reading ROOM: The SKPEC Library has sitting capacity of 500 students.
- During examinations the library is kept open for 24 hours.
- Book bank systems has been introduced for all the students.
- Reprography facility is made available for staff and students.
- NPTEL provides E-Learning through online web and video courses in Engineering and Technology.