PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
I To prepare the students for a successful career by meeting ever increasing demands required by software profession and enable them becoming an entrepreneur.
II To strengthen the ability of the students with sound foundation in mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analysis the engineering problems and develop the software for real world problems.
III To train students with good scientific and engineering breadth by providing inter disciplinary courses So as to comprehend, analyze, design, create the product and simulate the real world entity.
IV To inculcate professional and ethical attitude in students by providing effective communication skills, leadership skills and team work to challenge the contemporary issues to broader social context.
- Graduates will have sound foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems.
- Graduates will have the potential to analyze, create the program by solving the mathematical abstraction.
- Graduates will be able to design and simulate the real time systems.
- Graduates will have sound knowledge on digital circuits and on its functional units and trouble- shooting architectural configuration.
- Graduates will be able to interconnect the computer and understanding about how data transfer has taken place between them.
- Graduates will have ability to make the proper decision making for production of right product.
- Graduate will have the potential to improve the soft skill for global interaction through verbal and written skills.
- Graduates will be able to create an automation for real world problem
- Graduates will be able to qualify ,verify and validate the system developed for the end-user which in turn for society
- Graduate can participate and succeed in competitive examinations like GATE, TANCET, GRE, GMAT and TOFEL.
- Graduates will show the understanding of impact of engineering solutions on the society and also will be aware of contemporary issues.