Vision and Mission
“To produce and disseminate knowledge through a harmonious blending of Science, Engineering and Technology and to serve the society by developing a modern technology in students’ heightened intellectual, cultural, ethical and humane sensitivities, fostering a scientific temper and promoting professional and technological expertise.”
“To shape our Students in a learning community to work synergistically across discipline boundaries, to encourage and facilitate faculties and researchers to infuse a sense of excitement in innovation & invention, design & creation and entrepreneurship, to develop and pursue curricula and to strive for productive partnership between the industry and the Institute.”
SHORT TERM GOALS
- To keep faculty members abreast with the latest trends and developments in Research, Technology and Teaching methodologies especially through interaction, by sending them to other premier Institutions for research and by conducting AICTE-ISTE sponsored SDPs in our department..
- To motivate the faculty to remain exposed to the recent technologies.
- At least 40% of the students should graduate with Distinction/Honors in our branch.
- To arrange Special classes for rural students for improving their Communication Skills.
- To organize fully sponsored International Conference.
LONG TERM GOALS
- To build & promote teams of experts in the specializations.
- To promote quality research and undertake research projects keeping in view their relevance to needs and requirements of information technology.
- To enhance testing & consultancy facilities to remain in touch with latest demands of the profession.
- To start on-line transfer of knowledge in appropriate technology by means of establishing multipurpose resource centers.
- To establish new Post Graduate Courses and Research Centers in the emerging fields.